Welcome to Ascot Lloyd
We are a truly independent advisory firm that operates at both a national and local level in Kings Lynn.
We believe we have a refreshingly different approach to working with our clients. Whilst we have a strong technical pedigree to manage even the most complex financial situations, we’re pragmatic and practical in the solutions we recommend.
We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our local advisers in the Kings Lynn area are Lewis Jones and George Rawlings and they offer appointments in person, by phone or via a video call. You can find a little more about them below.
Areas we can help with
Through face-to-face, video call or telephone based financial advice, we help you develop lifetime financial plans that factor in your short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Financial PlanningBuilding your financial plan with the right advice. Effective financial planning will protect you now, and in the future, and prepare you for whatever lies ahead.Read more
- InvestmentsInvestments help you grow your wealth to fund what you want to do later in life. Whether you are new to investments or want to re-evaluate your portfolio we can help you.Read more
- PensionsA pension plan is designed to help you to retire when you want to*, and provides you with the income you need to live the life that you desire after retirement.
*Most pensions set an age when you can start taking money from them. It’s not normally before the age of 55.Read more
- MortgagesTaking on a mortgage whether to buy your own home or for property investment reasons is one of life's biggest financial decisions. The mortgage market is complex, competitive and selective. We can provide independent mortgage advice and help you find the right product to suit your specific needs.Read more
- ProtectionNo-one likes to think about the worst happening and it can be easy to put off arranging cover until it's too late. However, having the right cover in place will ensure you're protected should the road ahead get bumpy.Read more
George RawlingsIndependent Financial Adviser
I have lived in the local area for most of my life and I have been a fully qualified IFA since October 2018.
My Job as a Financial Adviser allows me to help my clients put plans in place to reduce their worry and anxieties about the future. From supporting my clients to accumulate the funds they need to enjoy their retirement, to ensuring their dependants avoid a hefty inheritance tax bill, I am very passionate about help them prepare for the future.
Inheritance tax planning, retirement planning and funding ever increasing care home costs can be very stressful for clients. But talking about them and setting plans is so important.
When I am not helping my clients, I play football for Heacham, Cricket for North Runcton and play golf around King’s Lynn Golf Club. And when I get time, slowly decorating and renovating my house in King’s Lynn.
Tapping House is a charity that I care deeply about and I am proud to be able to help it’s patients and their families with all areas of financial planning.
Lewis JonesIndependent Financial Adviser
I have worked in financial services for over 20 years and have helped many clients across Norfolk and Suffolk area. Having grown up near the north Norfolk coast, I know the local area very well.
My main focus is ensuring that people are prepared for the future and all their financial affairs are in order. I have plenty of experience in helping both personal and corporate clients and specialise in later life planning. I am very passionate about taking away the stresses and anxieties for my clients that can arise with financial matters.
The wealth of knowledge and experience I have built up working in banking and various IFA firms (including my own) means I am ideally placed to help with all aspects of financial planning. Ascot Lloyd is a truly independent advisory firm, you can be sure that the advice I provide is unbiased, tailored to you and always in your best interest.
I am a keen golfer and a father to 8 year old daughter. I enjoy sailing and camping with my family when I am not helping my clients.
The support and care Tapping House provide to the patients and their families is second to none. I feel privileged to be able to work with the team there and be able to help their patients with their financial needs.
Book an appointment today
If you would like to talk to George or Lewis and find out how we could help you:
Call them on 03300 24 26 30
Or complete the form below and they will call you back.