Where are you now?
From starting out, through your career to retirement and later life, the choices you make shape how you achieve your goals in life.
We help you plan your finances so that you can do what you want to in life.
Just starting out
A first job and getting your career off the ground is the first step towards setting out a life plan with some financial goals.Read more
Keeping an eye on the future whilst dealing with the demands of today will reap financial rewards down the line.Read more
As your nest egg builds and life takes its twists and turns, staying on track is important as your financial plan changes.Read more
Planning for retirement
Planning to do all the things you want to and maintaining a lifestyle that will bring rewards, means your financial plan needs to stay in good shape.Read more
As your regular income stops it’s time to get things in order to make sure you enjoy your retirement and reap the rewards of your hard work.Read more
Make the most of your later years by planning your estate and safeguard what you want to leave your family whilst making sure you have the care you need.Read more
Helping with life's big moments
Wide choice and flexibility
We've got all bases covered, our job is to help you consider all areas and put together a financial plan that helps you achieve your goals.
- InvestmentsYou may not need access to your money for several decades or you may have a shorter timeframe to achieve your goals, whatever your circumstances, we can help you.Read more
- PensionsWhether your retirement is still many years away, or that little bit closer, our team of experienced advisers can help you to make sense of your retirement.Read more
- MortgagesTaking on a mortgage whether to buy your own home, for investment reasons, or to release equity - our experts can provide independent mortgage advice to find the best product for you.Read more
- ProtectionWe cover a wide range of insurance policy options that safeguard you and make sure your loved ones are protected from all eventualities.Read more
How to access our independent financial advice
Advice at home
Arrange to see an independent financial adviser at home, work or your local Ascot Lloyd office.
Advice over the phone
Receive independent financial advice over the telephone or video call when convenient.
- Ascot Lloyd Announces Financing from Ares Management February 2021 In the pressLatest news
- Market update report from Investment Director, Steven Lloyd February 2021 StayInTouchFeb 2021 Issue 4
- Investing in your wellbeing February 2021 Latest newsStayInTouchFeb 2021 Issue 4
- Preparing for the retirement you want February 2021 InsightsStayInTouchFeb 2021 Issue 4
- How to protect your business in the event of a shareholder’s death February 2021 Latest newsPension Briefings
- Our latest investment commentary from Avellemy Chairman, Graham Bentley February 2021 Market CommentaryStayInTouchFeb 2021 Issue 3
A great place to work, join and to partner with
We're a rapidly growing vibrant company that cares for our people as well as our clients.
- 21,000core clients
- £9 billionfunds under management