Withdrawals Report Writer
To write reports for withdrawal requests within Ascot Lloyd.
- Conduct research on requested withdrawals, carrying out data harvest on clients in regard to recent meeting notes, fact finds and compliance.
- Carry out data harvest from Providers, varying from simple (e.g. ISAs) to detailed (e.g. Bonds and Pensions).
- Complete full tax calculations when needed for GIAs, Pensions and Bonds.
- Send draft letters along with all research & data harvest information to the Tax Team when needed.
- Contact all Providers to confirm the withdrawal procedures and obtain any forms needed, or draft letters to the Providers from the client.
- Complete Withdrawal Letters to clients and send to the Adviser and IFA Administrator for final approval.
- Ensure relevant documentation is saved in accordance with Company procedures.
- Update Withdrawal Workflow, Opportunities and Service Case on Intelligent Office throughout the process.
- Assist Paraplanners with any other ad hoc report requests when needed for Bed & ISAs and Pension Contributions
- Answer any queries from IFA Administrators and Advisers regarding withdrawals
- Assist IFA Administrators with any processing of withdrawals when required
- Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers.
- Provide clients with timely and accurate information
- Maintain relationships and contacts with Providers to ensure a professional service
- Ensure that Advisers and the Regional Operations Manager are informed of any client related events and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide cover and carry out duties for other Administrators in the team, in their absence.
- Where necessary:
- Answering the telephones in a professional manner, conforming to Company standards
- To be responsible for the opening, scanning and distributing the post working within the company timescales
- Ensuring all scanning of hard copy files is completed accurately /readable
- Shredding documents as and when required
- To report any compliance issues or suspected compliance breaches to the Compliance Manager as soon as they are made aware of them.
- To operate within and conform to the Company’s existing and continually developing operating systems and procedures and contribute to their further development where required, through participation in Procedural Workgroups.
- Projects – carry out projects as required by the business which may include the following key areas:
- Intelligent Office
- Platforms / Providers
- Investment Committee
- New Business
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by line management or directors.
Experience & core skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Client centric in approach
- Organised and highly motivated
- Good levels Industry knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and record keeping skills
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications (desirable but not essential)
Ascot Lloyd Values
All Ascot Lloyd employees are expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to our core values:
Knowledgeable – We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees. We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
Excellent – We aim to exceed clients’ expectations. We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Trusted – We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families. We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions. We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
Credible – We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients. We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients. We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients. We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.