Platform Investment Administrator
A Platform Investment Administrator is charged with working with client data and back office systems accurately, with an emphasis on Excel use, to achieve the goals of the company. Our remit includes data manipulation, analysis and fund switching on investment platforms to assist in asset migration projects. They will need to ensure they adhere to processes, procedures and timelines to the highest consistent standard.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle and Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C, GDPR, MIFID and Financial Crime Procedures of the Ascot Lloyd.
- Extraction of client data from investment platforms and third parties. Using Excel and Access, analyse, interpret and challenge information gathered in order assist in the delivery of asset migration projects.
- Process of fund switches on investment platforms within prescribed timescales, whilst being highly attentive to detail and delivering an impeccable client experience.
- Assist in the production of accurate client facing material to be distributed to clients as an integral part of asset migration projects.
- Ensure that all dealings with clients, colleagues and third parties are always conducted professionally and in a courteous manner in accordance with Ascot Lloyd core values.
Experience & Core skills
- Advanced experience in using Excel is essential, with the ability to use macros, formulas and reformat large data sets.
- Experience using investment platforms, particularly cash monitoring and fund switching functions is desirable.
- Having an analytical and methodical approach to work with particular emphasis to the details is essential.
- Be highly organised and work well with sizeable volumes of work, often working to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining speed and accuracy.
- Be flexible in your attitude towards changes in team focus and procedure.