Head office – Reading
The Business Intelligence Team is a unique asset to Ascot Lloyd and a key part of the business. As the Company grows through acquisition, you will support the team through effective preparation of agencies, policies and databases in order to achieve and manage an effective Novation of clients and to ensure any company acquisition projects are integrated smoothly into the business, whilst identifying ways to continuously improve existing solutions and to increase efficiency.
- Ensure all agencies are prepared and novated effectively
- Ensure all novation data information is recorded centrally
- Prepare mailshots to product providers pre and during the novation process
- Ensure all clients are allocated to the correct adviser(s) and that the necessary permissions are allocated
- Input data onto our “Back Office” systems and keep data up to date
- Chase Agency codes from product providers and maintain accurate management information to track agency codes received
- Support internal teams with any issues they may have with submitting business, or any issues that may stop them writing business by liaising with product providers and lenders
- Work to standard processes and controls to ensure work is processed accurately and correctly, and ensure that all expectations are met around quality standards, productivity and team principles
- You will be happy to take responsibility for your own, personal, workload and strive to complete effectively
- Work in accordance with procedures, company policy and processes, you will also work lawfully, and in accordance, with the pre-defined regulatory, compliance and financial requirements e.g. Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Health and Safety and Financial Conduct Authority Standards
Experience & Core skills
- From a financial services background with multiple product provider knowledge
- Previous experience of dealing with acquisitions
- Excellent reporting, analytical and data management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client confidentiality
- Team Player
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong focus on objectives and sense of responsibility for delivering in time
- Attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to network and make use of a wide array of contacts within the business
Ascot Lloyd People:
- Place the client at the centre of all their actions
- Are professional, well qualified experts in their field
- Know their own strengths and focus on what they do best
- Support each other to optimise the client’s experience
- Have high integrity
- Are up-front and fair
- Are consistent in their positive outlook, intentions and client centric thinking
- Understand that whilst working hard brings results, questioning the way things are done, always looking for efficiencies and striving for improvements in the way they work will bring better results longer term
- Are supportive team players who keep the interests of the company at the forefront of everything that they do
Knowledgeable – We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees. We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
Excellent – We aim to exceed clients’ expectations. We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Trusted – We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families. We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions. We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
Credible – We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients. We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients. We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients. We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.