Marketing Executive (Client engagement and retention lead)
A new role reporting the Senior Marketing Manager in a newly forming team you will develop and deliver client engagement marketing initiatives that meet the goals and KPIs of the overall Ascot Lloyd marketing strategy and plan. You will take the lead in in managing, organising and delivering marketing touch-points to existing clients to fulfill service obligations as well as further enhance client experience and exposure to the Ascot Lloyd brand and full range of services and expertise. You will monitor effectiveness and gain client feedback to be able report on client engagement, satisfaction and retention.
- Support the planning of the client communications programme.
- Develop and deliver the schedule of client newsletters, regular investment portfolio updates, seasonal campaigns and service updates to ensure Ascot Lloyd clients are kept informed and engaged.
- Gather content and copywrite/edit client communication and see through design, production and distribution in a timely way.
- Support the delivery of reactive client communications needs as required.
- Work across the team to seek awareness raising opportunities of promotion and campaigns in marketing initiatives that will benefit existing clients to raise awareness of the Ascot Lloyd brand and encourage further uptake of products and services.
- Work with the Events Marketing Executive to scope opportunities for existing client events and support with communication and promotion to existing clients as appropriate.
- Share content developed for client communications to re-purpose and re-use content across all channels to prospective new clients.
- Support the implementation of NPS and understand and report client satisfaction.
- Scope and introduce other client communication feedback and engagement mechanisms.
- Work collaboratively across the business to gain input and ideas into client communications with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the suite of Ascot Lloyd stationary, including business cards as well as support on the maintenance and development of system generated client communication templates.
- Manage the data for existing client mailings.
- Work with agencies, printers and mailing houses to design, print and fulfil client communications.
- Provide monthly reports and MI on client communications delivery and engagement.
- From time to time support the Senior Marketing Manager in developing other marketing initiatives and campaigns as required.
- Ensure that all that all activities comply with regulatory compliance requirements and follow the Treating the Customers Fairly principles laid out by the FCA.
Experience & core skills
- At least three years’ general marketing experience.
- Campaigns management experience across all marketing channels including digital, PR, direct mail, print.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex financial solutions in to jargon free, easy to understand and compelling communications.
- Agency management experience including writing briefs and managing and evaluating design ideas.
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas.