Marketing Executive (Campaigns and Professional Partnerships)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our newly established marketing team. All enquiries in relation to this role, please contact Karen Clifford, email@example.com. Reporting the Senior Marketing Manager, you will develop and deliver adviser support, campaigns and professional connection marketing initiatives that meet the goals and KPIs of the overall Ascot Lloyd marketing strategy and plan. You will take the lead in in designing, developing and delivering marketing campaigns and adviser support initiatives that will generate new client leads and build the awareness of the Ascot Lloyd brand. You will monitor effectiveness and track leads to be able report on lead generation by activity and understand potential conversion value.
- With support from the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider team, plan the campaigns, marketing collateral and local/regional promotion to support our Advisers in further developing business opportunity with their existing clients as well as acquiring new clients.
- Support the development of a plan to develop Professional Connections as a valuable channel for new client acquisition.
- Support the ARMS and Advisers in delivering marketing initiatives identified in collaboration with Professional Connections and any marketing activity agreed as part of any partnership contracts.
- Work with HOM, SMM, ARMS and Advisers to identify and develop marketing tools to help Advisers in their day to day client meetings and business development.
- Develop and maintain the full suite of marketing collateral (print and digital formats) to promote our range of products and services including sourcing and purchases branded promotional merchandise.
- Maintain the marketing document and collateral library and make this easily accessible to all AL staff ensuring they are aware when a new document is available.
- Develop and deliver all presentation material, communications and campaign promotion associated with regional and local campaigns to support Advisers and/or Professional Connections working with others in the team as required as well as external agencies and suppliers.
- Identify with Advisers to support the delivery of any marketing activity associated with any local or regional sponsorship agreements or community links in support of Adviser client or community relationships.
- Ensure business and compliance approval on all communication and promotion material following agreed business sign-off process and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Ensure lead logging, tracking and monitoring on marketing activity and campaigns associated with Adviser support and Professional Connections.
- Work across the team to maximise promotion of campaigns and initiatives through other channels as appropriate – digital (web, social media & ppc), PR, newsletters etc.
- Ensure quick and timely follow-up post campaign to provide report on success including summary /evaluation on feedback, leads generated, and allocation to ARM for onward sales management.
- Define and implement ways of gaining client and Adviser feedback on marketing initiatives and support as well as the broader client onboarding experience.
- Make ongoing recommendations for further marketing activity or initiatives to support new client acquisition or existing client retention or further development.
- From time to time support the Senior Marketing Manager in developing other marketing initiatives and campaigns as required.
- Write campaign and design briefs for marketing initiatives.
- Working with the SMM define target audiences.
- Develop campaign themes and messaging for initiatives and campaigns and work with the design agency and print houses and others across the team to execute these.
- Work collaboratively across the team with other Marketing Executives and the Communications Manager to implement marketing initiatives through other channels.
- Ensure that all that all activities comply with regulatory compliance requirements and follow the Treating the Customers Fairly principles laid out by the FCA.
Experience & core skills
- At least 3 years’ general marketing experience
- Ideally experience in working with a sales force and external partnerships to implement marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Campaigns management experience across all marketing channels including digital, PR, direct mail, print
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex financial solutions in to jargon free, easy to understand and compelling communications
- Agency management experience including writing briefs and managing and evaluating design ideas
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
- Adobe creative Suite experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment working collaboratively across the team to implement campaigns through all channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Results-driven with a motivation to see initiatives through to completion and report with MI
Ascot Lloyd people:
- Place the client at the centre of all their actions.
- Are professional, well qualified experts in their field.
- Know their own strengths and focus on what they do best.
- Support each other to optimise the client’s experience.
- Have high integrity.
- Are up front and fair.
- Are consistent in their positive outlook, intentions and client centric thinking.
- Understand that whilst working hard brings results, questioning the way things are done, always looking for efficiencies and striving for improvements in the way they work will bring better results longer term.
- Are supportive team players who keep the interests of the company at the forefront of everything that they do.
Knowledgeable – We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees. We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
Excellent – We aim to exceed clients’ expectations. We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Trusted – We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families. We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions. We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
Credible – We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients. We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients. We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients. We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.