To play a key role in providing organised, comprehensive HR Administration in line with company policies, procedures and in accordance with our legal requirements.
The role holder will be required to take responsibility of day to day HR Administration to allow the HR Business Partners to focus on implementing HR strategy in line with business strategy.
- Arrange monthly meetings.
- Minute taking action plans.
- Set up and provide appropriate reports from the HRIS.
- Ensure HRIS has real time accurate, employee information and electronic files are maintained.
- Issue employee correspondence to advise of changes to terms and conditions of employment, quarterly and yearly bonus letters and annual salary reviews.
- Responsible for Health and Safety committee, policy, process and reporting, across all offices, ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage the HR inbox, dealing with incoming queries promptly.
- Produce weekly MI reports from HRIS.
- Update group org charts and upload to intranet.
- Weekly vacancy email update to the business.
- Ensure HR section of intranet is kept current and up to date.
- Monitor and facilitate length of service awards process.
- Booking external study and training.
- Adhere to Data Protection requirements and ensure private and confidential data is kept secure.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties pertinent to the scope of the role as requested by line management or directors.
- Ensures all job descriptions are updated and remain current in relation to Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR)
Employee Onboarding and Leavers
- Manage employee starter journey’s through to induction.
- Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner and leavers process is actioned accordingly in line with regulatory governance in partnership with compliance.
Payroll and Benefits
- Ensure payroll instructions are prepared and submitted in time for the monthly pay run.
Experience & core skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a HR environment
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Employee confidentiality
- Team work
- Excellent record keeping skills
Ascot Lloyd People:
- Place the client at the centre of all their actions.
- Are professional, well qualified experts in their field.
- Know their own strengths and focus on what they do best.
- Support each other to optimise the client’s experience.
- Have high integrity.
- Are up front and fair.
- Are consistent in their positive outlook, intentions and client centric thinking.
- Understand that whilst working hard brings results, questioning the way things are done, always looking for efficiencies and striving for improvements in the way they work will bring better results longer term.
- Are supportive team players who keep the interests of the company at the forefront of everything that they do.
All Ascot Lloyd employees are expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to our core values:
Knowledgeable – We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees. We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
Excellent – We aim to exceed clients’ expectations. We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Trusted – We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families. We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions. We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
Credible – We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients. We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients. We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients. We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.
As an FCA regulated Company, Ascot Lloyd are required to adhere to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), to develop a culture where employees take personal responsibility for their own actions and where all apply the following to both regulated and non-regulated activities:
Individual Conduct Rules (all employees)
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
This role profile does not replace your Contract of Employment or any separate Statement of Terms & Conditions of Employment, it does however add further detail about your job and how you are expected to perform it. Where there is any discrepancy between the documents your terms of employment take precedence.
This is a working document, and ownership lies between you and your line manager and content could be subject to change.
This document has been provided to you via Cascade and is available to view in your ‘Documents’. Unless we receive a notification to the contrary, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted this document.