Data Harvest Analyst
To play a key role in the financial planning process, providing Paraplanners with the vital information required to complete financial planning reports for Ascot Lloyd’s clients.
The role holder will be required to provide information with a high level of accuracy around clients’ financial policies. The information will be gathered via communication with provider companies and completion of our in-house policy information sheets.
- Collection of information in respect of clients’ financial policies via telephone, email and provider websites.
- Completion of information sheets confirming policy details.
- Calling providers to chase any missing information in a timely manner.
- Using internal software packages to obtain and update information.
- Liaising with colleagues as necessary to ensure they are aware of case progress.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by line management or directors.
Experience & core skills
- IT literate – MS Office skills, including Excel
- Proactive and organised with excellent record keeping skills
- Demonstrable ability to juggle workload
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Accurate data entry skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Team worker
- Demonstrable ability to respect client confidentiality
Ascot Lloyd Values
All Ascot Lloyd employees are expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to our core values:
Knowledgeable – We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees. We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
Excellent – We aim to exceed clients’ expectations. We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Trusted – We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families. We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions. We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
Credible – We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients. We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients. We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients. We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.