The main purpose of this role is to provide quality administration services to Ascot Lloyd’s corporate clients, in line with the business’ goals and service level agreements.
- Support Head of Corporate, Team Leaders and Senior Administrators with ad-hoc allocated tasks as appropriate.
- Provide comprehensive administration services on all pension, risk and medical schemes.
- Support hybrid advisers to provide a high-class administration service for corporate/wealth clients and scheme members.
- Maintain detailed data records on all corporate/wealth clients and scheme members ensuring they are kept up to date at all times (Intelligent Office/Virtual Cabinet/any other back office/research system).
- Providing general office duties for example answering telephone calls, filing, franking, opening and distribution of post.
- Liaising with clients by telephone, in person (as appropriate) and in writing.
- Liaising with product providers and any third parties as appropriate.
- Compliance with all GDPR regulations.
- Process all new business applications in a timely manner and in line with internal procedures.
- To operate within and conform to the Ascot Lloyd’s existing and continually developing operating systems and procedures, and contribute to their further development where required.
- Work with team members to ensure a ‘team approach’ in delivering a good service to all clients.
- Take ownership of allocated clients within your team ensuring delivery against any agreed service level.
Experience & core skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Client centric in approach.
- Organised and highly motivated.
Ascot Lloyd values
All Ascot Lloyd employees are expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to our core values:
- We pride ourselves on our commitment to support career development for all our employees.
- We welcome feedback and use this valuable insight to help shape future business decisions.
- We aim to exceed clients’ expectations.
- We implement comprehensive, flexible solutions to ensure they reflect the changing needs of our clients.
- We are dedicated to building tailored, lasting relationships, with our clients and their wider families.
- We pride ourselves in independence to deliver unbiased solutions.
- We respect everyone we work with internally and externally and have total confidence in our colleagues’ capabilities.
- We are committed to building a sustainable business that preserves the wealth of our clients.
- We do not make assumptions and take time to listen to the needs of our clients.
- We are open and honest with each other ether as a team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our clients.
- We honour our commitments and deliver what we say we will to our clients and everyone else we come into contact with.