Under auto enrolment legislation, your employer is required to enrol you in to a pension scheme.
If your employer has enrolled you in to the Ascot Lloyd Pension Trust and you would like to opt out of this, please complete the form below.
Once completed, a copy of this form will be emailed to you by return in order to confirm the details that we have received and acted upon.
Notes - What you need to know
- Your employer cannot ask you or force you to opt out.
- If you are asked or forced to opt out you can tell the Pensions Regulator - see www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk
- If you change your mind, you may be able to opt back in - write to your employer if you want to do this.
- If you stay opted out your employer will normally put you back into pension saving in around three years.
- If you change your job, your new employer will normally put you into pension saving straight away.
- If you have another job, your other employer might also put you into pension saving, now or in the future. This notice only allows you to opt out of pension saving with the employer you name above. A separate notice must be filled out and given to any other employer you work for, if you wish to opt out of that employer's pension saving as well.