We are hiring a Project Administrator to join us in a Nationwide position.
Business Transformation Lead
Hours of work:
35 hours each week
Purpose of role
Taking direction from the Business Transformation Lead, this is a key role to support the smooth running of the company’s change team, working alongside the Program Analyst and Project Co-ordinator.
- Act as a support administrator for the Change Team, taking minutes at team meetings and monitoring action points accordingly.
- Support the administration of projects and meetings across the company as required
o Collate updates and produce meeting agendas
o Attend and take minutes
o Control arising action points as required
o Ensure targets are met and highlight any potential creep
o Undertake elements of project planning and communications as required
- Manage the Change Team and Integration Team inbox, dealing with enquiries where possible and allocating others out and following up on actions accordingly.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Ascot Lloyd change runway.
- Support in developing and distribution of communication materials in relation to the change runway and change team.
As an FCA regulated Company, Ascot Lloyd are required to adhere to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), to develop a culture where employees take personal responsibility for their own actions.
Individual Conduct Rules
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Experience / Skills Required
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work in a busy, open plan environment, coping with interruptions, handling a busy and varied workload.
- Good administration and numeracy skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Proven ability to organise workload, adhere to deadlines, support others and go the extra mile.
- Self-motivated, drive for results, positive and enthusiastic mindset