We are hiring a Project Co-ordinator to join us in a Nationwide position.
Business Transformation Lead
Hours of work:
35 hours each week
Purpose of role
Taking direction from the Business Transformation Lead, this is a key role to support the smooth running of the company’s change team, working alongside the Program Analyst and Project Administrator.
- Responsible along with Business Transformation Lead for Integration Planning for all acquired firms.
- Lead Ascot Lloyd projects as required.
o Create and manage project plans
o Lead meetings and take minutes
o Control actions points from meetings
o Ensure targets are met and highlight any project creep
o Understand the financials and budget activity across projects
o Hold ‘lesson learned’ session post project completion
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Ascot Lloyd change runway.
o Liaise with Key Stakeholders to obtain project updates
o Provide updates to Business Transformation Lead and other senior management
o Highlight potential risks associated with runway projects.
o Monitor and measure productivity, goal progression and activity levels
o Identify areas for continual improvement
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Project Plan Templates and Project Planning Tools.
- Manage the Change Team and Integration Team inbox, dealing with enquiries where possible and allocating others out and following up on actions accordingly.
- Support in developing and distribution of communication materials in relation to the change runway and change team.
As an FCA regulated Company, Ascot Lloyd are required to adhere to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), to develop a culture where employees take personal responsibility for their own actions.
Individual Conduct Rules
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Experience / Skills Required
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work in a busy, open plan environment, coping with interruptions, handling a busy and varied workload.
- Good administration and numeracy skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Proven ability to organise workload, adhere to deadlines, support others and go the extra mile.
- Project management experience in regulated financial services environment
- Self-motivated, drive for results, positive and enthusiastic mindset