We are recruiting a part time Reception Assistant to join us in our London office.
24 hours (part time)
This is a pivotal role in the smooth running of the office and requires the individual to build and strengthen relationships with colleagues, as well as with clients and investors calling and visiting the office in a professional and welcoming manner.
Taking direction from the Team Leader, this role will work alongside the Post Room Assistant.
- Handle and distribute inbound calls to the company standards
- Reception duties including acting as a first point of contact
- Distributing internal and external post for local office
- Coordinate hospitality, travel and accommodation requirements
- Schedule and organise meeting room bookings
- Manage parking for visitors and clients
- Monitor and replenish stocks of groceries ensuring all offices order requirements are met
- Support with the ordering off stationery for teams across the business
- Act as a point of contract for building management queries
- Support the business with adhoc projects
Experience and core skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Client confidentiality
- Team work
- Excellent record keeping skills