We are recruiting an IFA Administrator to work in our Midlands or North West offices.
IFA Admin Manager
Midlands or North West
- To provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers. To ensure that client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales; and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the Company. To provide a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
- To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers as required.
- Compile client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
- To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
- To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information. Update client policy records on receipt of information on Intelliflo Office.
- To accurately maintain client personal details and policy information and update on Intelliflo Office.
- To prepare new business applications in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures and compliance handbook
- Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers.
- Provide clients with timely and accurate information and obtain any new business information and existing policy information from clients where required.
- Maintaining relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service
- Deal with any resulting fee and commission queries from the Finance Department
- To produce accurate, regular and ad-hoc client valuation schedules, and input into Intelliflo Office.
- To arrange for amendments to encashment and withdrawal requests from existing client plans as instructed by the Adviser and inform the client by email where appropriate.
- To update Intelliflo Office client records with the amendments.
- To operate and manage an effective diary within Intelliflo Office to ensure that all activities are planned for and carried out in a timely manner.
- To ensure that Advisers and the Operations Manager are informed of any client related events and issues in a timely manner.
- To provide cover and carry out duties for other Administrators in the team, in their absence.
- Where necessary: -
- Answering the telephones in a professional manner, conforming to Company standards
- To be responsible for the opening, scanning and distributing the post working within the company timescales
- Ensuring all scanning of hard copy files is completed accurately /readable
- Shredding documents as and when required
- To report any compliance issues or suspected compliance breaches to the Compliance Manager as soon as they are made aware of them.
- To operate within and conform to the Company’s existing and continually developing operating systems and procedures and contribute to their further development where required, through participation in Procedural Workgroups.
- Projects - carry out projects as required by the business which may include the following key areas
- Intelliflo Office
- Platforms / Providers
- Investment Committee
- New Business
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by line management or directors.
Experience and core skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Client centric in approach
- Organised and highly motivated
- Good levels Industry knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and record keeping skills
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications (desirable but not essential)