We are recruiting a Platform Investment Administrator to join the team in our Bromsgrove office.
Platform Investment Administrator
Platform Investment Manager
Hours of work:
35 hours each week
Purpose of role
A Platform Investment Administrator is charged with working with client data and back office systems accurately, with an emphasis on Excel use, to achieve the goals of the company. Our remit includes data manipulation, analysis and fund switching on investment platforms to assist in asset migration projects, together with the production of client facing reports. They will need to ensure they adhere to processes, procedures and timelines to the highest consistent standard.
- Ensure that all dealings with clients, colleagues and third parties are always conducted professionally and in a courteous manner in accordance with Ascot Lloyd core values.
- Assist in the production of accurate client facing material to be distributed to clients as an integral part of asset migration projects.
- Process of fund switches on investment platforms within prescribed timescales, whilst being highly attentive to detail and delivering an impeccable client experience.
- Extraction of client data from investment platforms and third parties. Using Excel and Access, analyse, interpret and challenge information gathered in order assist in the delivery of asset migration projects.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C, GDPR, MIFID and Financial Crime Procedures of the firm at all times.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle and Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
As an FCA regulated Company, Ascot Lloyd are required to adhere to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), to develop a culture where employees take personal responsibility for their own actions.
Individual Conduct Rules
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Experience / Skills Required
- Advanced experience in using Excel is essential, with the ability to use macros, formulas and reformat large data sets.
- Experience using investment platforms, particularly cash monitoring and fund switching functions is desirable.
- Having an analytical and methodical approach to work with particular emphasis to the details is essential.
- Be highly organised and work well with sizeable volumes of work, often working to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining speed and accuracy.
- Be flexible in your attitude towards changes in team focus and procedure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Client confidentiality
- Team work
- Excellent record keeping skills