We are hiring a Payroll Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract to join us in our Reading office.
Group Finance Director
Reading, but with a requirement to travel to any of the Ascot Lloyd offices from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
SM&CR Role Type:
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate delivery of payroll to the Company’s employees, ensuring that the Company’s HMRC obligations are met and that employer and employee PAYE are managed and paid in good time. You will also be responsible for maintaining the payroll accounts and managing the company’s benefits and pensions payments. You will manage the relationship between the Company and its payroll bureau. You will prepare bonus calculations in accordance with agreed bonus schemes for the Group.
- Coordinate and manage the monthly payroll process for the entire organisation
- Produce accurate payment schedule for the payroll bureau to produce net payments per employee
- Report month-on-month changes to payments to the Group Finance Director
- Ensure the company benefits programmes are managed efficiently and effectively
- Maintain all employee payroll and tax records
- Submit payroll reports to Finance
- Manage payroll systems and suggest improvements
- Liaise with HR regarding new joiners, leavers and contract changes affecting salaries
- Manage the payroll year end processes, including P60s and P11Ds
- Respond to employee queries relating to all payroll matters
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual flexible remuneration calculations for Advisers
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by line management
Experience & Core skills
- Solid understanding of PAYE and payroll compliance
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines