Our sister company Avellemy is recruiting for a Collectives Analyst.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Collectives Analyst to join a growing team.
The successful candidate will work as part of collaborative team to screen the manager universe, meet and select the best available managers and to deliver excellent technical expertise to the wider business.
You will use your fund research skills to source recommendations for the buy list and will be continually monitoring existing and new/potential investments, ensuring recommendations remain the best in class.
Ensuring ideas are adding value to our client portfolios through our data analytics.
- To be confirmed – this role can either be office or home based, or a combination.
- Based on experience.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Reporting to the Head of Collectives, you will be a motivated self-starter with good knowledge of collective investment vehicles, a minimum of 3 years’ experience of fund selection and progressing towards completion of the CFA designation or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in fund research and some experience in multi-asset portfolio construction.
- Broad or growing knowledge of collective investment vehicles, including open-ended, closed ended, ETFs, active and passive.
- Ability to analyse facts and arguments critically to produce investment recommendations/ write reports.
- Good attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and operate successfully on an independent basis, whilst being a committed team player.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.