We are recruiting a Head of Collectives to join our sister company, Avellemy.
Head of Collectives
This is a varied and dynamic role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to shape investment processes and build their own team.
Reporting to the Investment Director (ID), you will be a motivated self-starter with excellent knowledge of collective investment vehicles, a minimum of 5 years’ experience of fund selection and Level 7 qualified (CFA or equivalent).
You will also be offered the opportunity to be a named fund manager of the Avellemy OEIC range.
To be confirmed – this role can either be office or home based, or a combination.
Based on experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working in conjunction with the ID for the development & oversight of internal quantitative and qualitative due diligence processes for collective investment vehicles, including open-ended, closed ended, ETFs, active and passive.
- Ownership of asset class and portfolio construction for Avellemy Model Portfolio Service (MPS) and OEICs.
- Ownership of internal reporting of performance and risk for the Avellemy MPS.
- Structure, where required, and actively contribute to internal investment committees to ensure excellent client outcomes.
- Work with Ascot Lloyd Adviser Relationship Managers and Avellemy Business Development Managers to ensure high levels of adviser engagement.
- Contribute to appropriate marketing activities where required.
- Identification and nurturing of internal talent in order to build your own team.
- Work with Investment Director and be involved in recruitment strategy and process where required.
- Work with Investment Director and other Heads of service areas in order to develop and identify business opportunity and strategy.