We are recruiting a Marketing Executive to join us on a six-month full-time contract.
Marketing Executive - Client engagement and retention lead
Senior Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver client engagement marketing initiatives that meet the goals and KPIs of the overall Ascot Lloyd marketing strategy and plan. You will take the lead in in managing, organising and delivering marketing touchpoints to existing clients to fulfil service obligations as well as further enhance client experience and exposure to the Ascot Lloyd brand and full range of services and expertise. You will monitor effectiveness and gain client feedback to be able report on client engagement, satisfaction and retention.
- With support from the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider team, plan the client communications programme including newsletters, regular portfolio updates, seasonal campaigns and service updates to ensure Ascot Lloyd clients are kept informed and engaged
- Work with the Communications Manager and the SMM and HOM to implement the overall Ascot Lloyd PR agenda and key messages through into client communications
- Develop and deliver the schedule of client newsletters including setting the editorial content plan, gathering content, writing and editing content and overseeing the design, production and distribution in a timely way
- Develop and deliver the schedule of client email updates including gathering content, writing and editing content and overseeing the design, production and distribution in a timely way
- Support the delivery of reactive client communications needs in relation to business triggers such as an Adviser leaving or clients switching to other service propositions to ensure clients are informed and positively engaged through business change and we aid client retention
- Work across the team to seek awareness raising opportunities of promotion and campaigns in marketing initiatives that will benefit existing clients to raise awareness of the Ascot Lloyd brand and encourage further uptake of products and services
- Work with the Events Marketing Executive to scope opportunities for existing client events and support with communication and promotion to existing clients as appropriate
- Share content developed for client communications and work with other Marketing Executives and Communications Manager to repurpose and re-use content across all other channels
- Work with SMM and the Digital Marketing Executive and wider business stakeholders to implement NPS and understand, report client satisfaction and make recommendations on client communication improvement
- Scope and introduce other client communication feedback and engagement mechanisms
- Set the optimum marketing touchpoints for existing clients appropriate to their service proposition and manage the overall client communications calendar
- Keep the ARMs and the wider business briefed, informed and up to date about all client communications
- Work with the ARMs and Advisers to generate content ideas and source written articles for client communications
- Develop and maintain the suite of Ascot Lloyd stationary, including business cards as well as support on the maintenance and development of system generated client communication templates, ensuring brand management excellent client readability and appeal
Responsibilities - continued
- Understand the end to end client journey and work with the Ops team and Sales to develop market-leading client communication documentation including valuation presentations etc
- Ensure business and compliance approval on all communication and promotion material following agreed business sign-off process and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Work with HOM, SSM and business stakeholders to identify opportunities for deepening advocacy and uptake of services with existing clients and development of any marketing initiatives to support within the boundaries of GDPR and opt-in constraint
- Specify and ensure the accuracy and cleansing of data extracts from IO to fulfil client communications
- Work with agencies, printers and mailing houses to design, print and fulfil client communications
- Provide monthly reports and MI on client communications delivery and engagement
- From time to time support the Senior Marketing Manager in developing other marketing initiatives and campaigns as required
- Write campaign and design briefs for marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively across the team with other Marketing Executives and the Communications Manager to implement marketing initiatives through other channels
- Ensure that all that all activities comply with regulatory compliance requirements and follow the Treating the Customers Fairly principles laid out by the FCA
Experience and core skills
- At least 3 years’ general marketing experience
- Campaigns management experience across all marketing channels including digital, PR, direct mail, print
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex financial solutions in to jargon free, easy to understand and compelling communications
- Agency management experience including writing briefs and managing and evaluating design ideas
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
- Adobe creative Suite experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment working collaboratively across the team to implement campaigns through all channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Results-driven with a motivation to see initiatives through to completion and report with MI
Ascot Lloyd people
- Place the client at the centre of all their actions.
- Are professional, well qualified experts in their field.
- Know their own strengths and focus on what they do best.
- Support each other to optimise the client's experience.
- Have high integrity.
- Are up front and fair.
- Are consistent in their positive outlook, intentions and client centric thinking.
- Understand that whilst working hard brings results, questioning the way things are done, always looking for efficiencies and striving for improvements in the way they work will bring better results longer term.
- Are supportive team players who keep the interests of the company at the forefront of everything that they do.