We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join our growing team.
Marketing Communications Executive (Client engagement and retention)
Senior Brand and Communications Manager
Central Birmingham (desirable Finance district location); Hybrid, flexible working
35 with flexibility to meet deadlines as required
25 days annual leave + 4 days gifted by company
We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications superstar to join our growing team. This broad and exciting role will give the right candidate the scope to make a positive impact on our clients and our business, and, should you wish, the opportunity to develop your future career with us.
- Are you a talented Marketing Communications Coordinator or Marketing Communications Executive with 3-5 years’ experience, looking to develop into your next role?
- Or perhaps you’re someone with extensive Marketing Communications experience who wants to hit the ground running and excel within their next role?
- Do you love crafting copy and content, always with the client in mind?
- Do you have a creative eye and enjoy working both collaboratively as part of a team, to see projects through from inception to completion?
- Do you relish the idea of ‘telling our story’ and promoting our brand and services to our growing client base, potential clients and the media?
- Are you a people person who enjoys to building relationships with stakeholders at all levels?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply using the link opposite.
- Reporting the Senior Marketing Manager you will develop and deliver client engagement marketing initiatives that meet the goals and KPIs of the overall Ascot Lloyd marketing strategy and plan
- You will take the lead in managing, organising and delivering marketing touchpoints to existing clients to fulfil service obligations as well as further enhance client experience and exposure to the Ascot Lloyd brand and full range of services and expertise
- You will monitor effectiveness and gain feedback to be able report on client engagement, satisfaction and retention
Experience and core skills
- At least 3 years’ general marketing experience
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write engaging content interpreting complex financial solutions in to jargon free, easy to understand and compelling communications
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Agency management experience including writing briefs and managing and evaluating design ideas
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Results-driven with a motivation to see initiatives through to completion and report with MI