We are recruiting a Head of Business Intelligence to work across various Ascot Lloyd office locations.
Head of Business Intelligence
Group Operations Director
Reading / Wolverhampton / Birmingham
- Opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading wealth management companies during a time of rapid growth.
- Due to a recent promotion we are recruiting for our Head of Business Intelligence. Candidates who are based within commuting distance of Reading, Wolverhampton and Birmingham can apply.
- Our Head of Business Intelligence is a key role to the success of our growth and acquisition strategy. The successful candidate will be fully responsible for developing and delivering the end to end data strategy, reporting to our Group Operations Director.
- The opportunity to work with the Executive team and key external and internal stakeholders. We are not only looking for someone with the experience of our market and the technical ability to get the job done you will need exceptional communication skills to build internal and external relationships with potential vendors.
The following skills/experience are essential requirements of the role:
Experience and skills
- At least 3 years of managing a BI team within financial services
- Understanding of pre-RDR products ie, bonds, life insurance and post RDR products, investments, ISAs etc
- Experience designing, building, developing and implementing reporting. Including a visualisation solution (Power BI)
- Knowledge of database design and applications (MS Excel, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, Datawarehouse)Experience of carrying out due diligence on acquisition
- SQL and advance Excel skills
- Highly competent on IO - Essential
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Proficient in data-related fields, data security, data mining and the design and architecture of database
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your experience and skill sets.