We are recruiting a Reception Assistant to join us in our London office.
Post Room & Reception Manager
Purpose of role
- Taking direction from the Post Room & Reception Manager, this role will work alongside the Post Room Assistants.
- This is a pivotal role in the smooth running of the office and requires the individual to build and strengthen relationships with colleagues, as well as with clients and investors calling and visiting the office in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Support the business with adhoc projects
- Handle and distribute inbound calls to the company standards
- Reception duties including acting as a first point of contact
- Distributing internal and external post for local office
- Coordinate hospitality, travel and accommodation requirements
- Schedule and organise meeting room bookings
- Manage parking for visitors and clients
- Monitor and replenish stocks of groceries ensuring all offices order requirements are met
- Support with the ordering off stationery for teams across the business
- Act as a point of contract for building management queries
As an FCA regulated Company, Ascot Lloyd are required to adhere to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), to develop a culture where employees take personal responsibility for their own actions.
Individual Conduct Rules
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Experience / Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Client confidentiality
- Team work
- Excellent record keeping skills