We are recruiting a Post Room Assistant for our Birmingham office.
Post Room Assistant
- This is a pivotal role in the smooth running of the office and requires the individual handle all post coming through to Ascot Lloyd and distributing this out to all offices.
- Taking direction from the Senior IFAA, this role will work alongside the Receptionists.
- Sort and distribute internal and external mail
- Manage incoming deliveries and distribute these where necessary
- Book couriers to collect and deliver post to other Ascot Lloyd offices
- Support the business with printing and faxes
- Liaise with Royal Mail and our marketing team for maintenance business response accounts (pre-paid service)
- Investigate unmatched and unwanted post
- Support operations with the franking machine accounts
- Support the business with adhoc projects.
Experience and core skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Client confidentiality
- Excellent record keeping skills
Ascot Lloyd people
- Place the client at the centre of all their actions
- Are professional, well qualified experts in their field
- Know their own strengths and focus on what they do best
- Support each other to optimise the client's experience
- Have high integrity
- Are up front and fair
- Are consistent in their positive outlook, intentions and client centric thinking
- Understand that whilst working hard brings results, questioning the way things are done, always looking for efficiencies and striving for improvements in the way they work will bring better results longer term
- Are supportive team players who keep the interests of the company at the forefront of everything that they do