Key questions on the markets answered by Stephen Lennon, Avellemy Senior Investment Manager
Key questions on the markets answered
The first quarter of this year has brought unprecedented uncertainty as a result of the global Covid-19 pandemic. Our lives have been turned upside down as the government aims to slow the virus and save lives. Understandably this uncertainty has raised some common questions from our clients…
- Have we seen the bottom of the market?
- Should I change strategy or go to cash?
- What is the outlook?
Watch our below video where Stephen Lennon, Senior Investment Manager at our sister company Avellemy, answers these questions and hopefully provide some reassurance.
We hope you have found this video useful and informative to summarise the key messages are:
- During periods of extreme uncertainty, the best thing to do is often nothing
- Markets tend to recover over time
- Patience is often rewarded
- Stick to your plan
We are open for business as usual, our Financial Advisers are available on the phone so please contact us if you have any questions.