Cash flow modelling
Cash flow modelling for all those 'what if' scenarios
Cash flow modelling is an interactive tool that creates a snapshot of how your current income, assets and liabilities measure against your financial objectives. It visually highlights the impact that ‘what if’ scenarios will on your financial future and enables you to plan alternative options to ensure your objectives are still achievable. Cash flow modelling is particularly valuable for retirement planning.
At Ascot Lloyd we use cash flow modelling to help build your financial plans. From purchasing a holiday home to supporting your grandchildren through university, we can help you to instantly understand the impact these changes can have on your financial future. Cash flow modelling is available to everyone and is included as standard in our Bespoke Wealth service. If you would like to know more about cash flow modelling and arrange for your adviser to go through this with you, please contact us using the form on the right and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
At Ascot Lloyd we provide two levels of services.
Cash flow snapshot
A cash flow snapshot indicates whether you are on track to meet your financial objectives based on your current lifestyle.
- Plot your financial goals on a graphical timeline and see if you are on track to meet your financial goals.
- Understand what the value of your property and assets are now and what they are likely to be in the future and see how your assets will grow or fall throughout the lifetime of your plan.
- Adjust your timeline and goals and instantly see how this will affect the length of time your current assets and income will last throughout your retirement and create your base plan.
Ideal for more complex cases, scenario planning enables you to go a step further. It includes the cash flow snapshot but also enables you to factor in some ‘what if’ scenarios that you might face in the future.
- Explore ‘what if’ scenarios in your financial timeline and compare these against your base plan.
- Visually see the impact that these scenarios may have on your ability to meet your financial goals.
- Your adviser will examine these reports and together you can consider the feasibility of adopting one of the scenarios as your new financial plan.