See our latest Staying in Touch video here
We are open for business as usual, our Financial Advisers are available on the phone so please contact us if you have any questions.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back any of the amount originally invested. Because of this, an investor is not certain to make a profit on an investment and may lose money. Exchange rate changes may cause the value of overseas investments to rise or fall.
This communication is for information purposes only. Nothing in this communication constitutes financial, professional or investment advice or a personal recommendation. This communication should not be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction. No representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained herein, nor is it intended to be a complete statement or summary of the securities, markets or developments referred to in the document. Any opinions expressed in this document are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by other business areas or companies within the same group as Ascot Lloyd as a result of using different assumptions and criteria.
- Market update report from Investment Director, Steven Lloyd May 2021 StayInTouchMay 2021 Issue 10
- Our latest investment commentary from Avellemy Chairman, Graham Bentley May 2021 Market CommentaryStayInTouchMay 2021 Issue 10
- Register for our upcoming retirement webinar May 2021 StayInTouchMay 2021 Issue 10
- Market update report from Investment Director, Steven Lloyd Apr 2021 StayInTouchApr 2021 Issue 9
- Income tax thresholds vs. inflation rises – mind the gap Apr 2021 InsightsStayInTouchApr 2021 Issue 9
- 30 Days Wild Apr 2021 StayInTouchApr 2021 Issue 9