See our latest Staying in Touch video here
We are open for business as usual, our Financial Advisers are available on the phone so please contact us if you have any questions.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back any of the amount originally invested. Because of this, an investor is not certain to make a profit on an investment and may lose money. Exchange rate changes may cause the value of overseas investments to rise or fall.
This communication is for information purposes only. Nothing in this communication constitutes financial, professional or investment advice or a personal recommendation. This communication should not be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction. No representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained herein, nor is it intended to be a complete statement or summary of the securities, markets or developments referred to in the document. Any opinions expressed in this document are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by other business areas or companies within the same group as Ascot Lloyd as a result of using different assumptions and criteria.
- Market update report from Investment Director, Steven Lloyd May 2022 Market CommentaryStayInTouch
- Our latest investment commentary from Avellemy Chief Investment Officer, Graham Bentley May 2022 Market CommentaryStayInTouch
- 30 Days Wild May 2022 Latest newsStayInTouch
- Divorce settlements – and how to make the right financial decisions May 2022 Latest newsStayInTouch
- Nordic Capital to acquire Ascot Lloyd, one of UK’s leading financial advisers, from Oaktree Apr 2022 Latest news
- Spring Statement podcast Apr 2022 Latest newsStayInTouchPodcasts