See our latest Staying in Touch video here
Our Financial Advisers are available on the phone so please contact us if you have any questions.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance and may not be repeated. Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back any of the amount originally invested. Because of this, an investor is not certain to make a profit on an investment and may lose money. Exchange rate changes may cause the value of overseas investments to rise or fall.
This communication is for information purposes only. Nothing in this communication constitutes financial, professional or investment advice or a personal recommendation. This communication should not be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments in any jurisdiction. No representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained herein, nor is it intended to be a complete statement or summary of the securities, markets or developments referred to in the document. Any opinions expressed in this document are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by other business areas or companies within the same group as Ascot Lloyd as a result of using different assumptions and criteria.
- How does the ‘Autumn Statement for growth’ affect you? Nov 2023 Latest newsStayInTouch
- Mentoring the next generation of financial advisers Nov 2023 Latest newsStayInTouch
- Autumn Statement 2023 - Highlights Nov 2023 Latest newsStayInTouch
- Investment commentary covering October Nov 2023 Latest newsStayInTouch
- Investment commentary covering September Oct 2023 Latest newsStayInTouch
- How philanthropy can help reduce your inheritance tax bill Oct 2023 Latest newsStayInTouch