Apply to the Adviser Academy
We are looking for candidates from a range of different backgrounds. Whether you’re a school leaver who opted to not go to university, a parent who wants to return to full-time work or one of the thousands of ex armed forces looking to begin a civilian career, we want to hear from you.
To be successful in the Adviser Academy and a career as a trainee adviser you’ll need to be a good communicator and have a clear drive for success. The key competencies we are looking for are:
- Team player: Enjoy working as part of a wider team and contributing to the success of those around you.
- Flexibility: Adapts well to new challenges and can change behaviour to match changing circumstances.
- Organised: Plans and organises work efficiently and understands the benefit of set procedures and policies.
- Negotiation: Shows resilience when negotiating and selling ideas and services to ensure the best deal is secured for the client and the business.
- Drive for success: Have the determination and motivation to excel at work and meet performance targets.
- Technical: Be able to digest technical information and break this down into an easy to understand format.
- Communication: Effectively exchange information with stakeholders at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Client centric: Have a clear focus on understanding the needs of your clients and ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction is central to everything you do.
Apply online now
If your application is successful and you pass the initial telephone interview, you will be required to attend an assessment day. Our next assessment day is on Wednesday 1st March and will be held at our London offices: 4th Floor, Cavendish Court, 11-15 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 1PF